Many people have requested the recipe for the amazing pizza Alex makes for all of our night time events. Wait no more!
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
Pizza Dough (Store bought or homemade)
1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
3 Ounces Grilled Chicken – Chopped
3 Tablespoons Chopped Green Onions
1 Teaspoon Chopped Jalapeno Pepper
2 Teaspoons Finely Chopped Peanuts
3 Tablespoons Bean Sprouts
3 Tablespoons Julienned Carrots
12 – 15 Whole Cilantro Leaves
Peanut Sauce* (to taste)
Note: If using fresh, homemade dough I recommend using a pizza stone, preheated at 400 degrees for 10 – 15 minutes. If using a store bought crust it can be baked directly on the oven rack.
1. Brush olive oil all over the top of the dough, making sure you spread it all the way to the edge.
2. Sprinkle the Mozzarella over the top of the crust in a thin layer.
3. Toss chopped, grilled chicken in Hoisin sauce until well coated.
4. Spread the coated chicken over the top of the Mozzarella in a single layer.
5. Spread all remaining ingredients except for the Cilantro leaves and Peanut Sauce over the chicken.
6. Place pizza in pre-heated oven and bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
7. Remove the pizza from the oven. Sprinkle the Cilantro leaves over the top.
8. Drizzle the Peanut Sauce over everything (I like to use a plastic squeeze bottle, but it can just as easily be done with a spoon).
9. Now, just slice, serve, and enjoy!
* The Hoisin and Peanut sauces can be found in the Asian foods sections of most grocery stores